The European Commission has organized the Horizon Europe info day - Cluster 4 on the 12th, 13th and 14th of December 2022.
The event aims to inform potential applicants about the funding opportunities of the 2023 calls of Horizon Europe Cluster 4 'Digital, Industry and Space' Work Programme 2023-2024 (link). Speakers from the European Commission will go into depth on the call topics, the evaluation and the award process. Prospective applicants will have the opportunity to ask questions on what’s new and learn how to draft successful proposals.
The event will focus on the six destination of Cluster 4 - Digital, Industry and Space:
- Climate neutral, circular and digitised production
- Increased autonomy in key strategic value chains for resilient industry
- World leading data and computing technologies
- Digital and emerging technologies for competitiveness and fit for the Green Deal
- Open strategic autonomy in developing, deploying and using global space-based infrastructures, services, applications and data
- A human-centred and ethical development of digital and industrial technologies.
For more information and to register to the event: link