The aim of the conference (Warsaw; 25 26.10.2023) is to increase the awareness of representatives of science and business regarding the possibilities of financing R&D projects under Horizon Europe and to create a space for establishing contacts, sharing project ideas, as well as presenting opportunities arising from participation in European partnerships.
INSE'2023 is a unique opportunity to establish direct contacts and business relationships during networking and matchmaking meetings, and to share ideas for projects during pitching sessions.
The conference’s confirmed participation includes, among others, Peter Droell, Director for Prosperity, Directorate-General for Research and Innovation of the European Commission and Jerzy Buzek, Member of the European Parliament.
The event is focused on areas related to sustainable economy and clean energy, in particular on:
- critical raw materials and ensuring the supply chain for raw materials,
- processing, recycling of waste,
- circular economy,
- advanced materials and technologies,
- the use of hydrogen as a raw material in innovative production processes,
- developing efficient technologies for capturing and purifying CO/CO2 as a product of industrial processes.
The event’s formula is based on:
- Pitching sessions – presentations of project ideas related to the theme of the event,
- Networking sessions – building relationships and networks of industry contacts (including direct meetings with speakers of pitching sessions),
- Matchmaking sessions – identifying and connecting partners with common project interests (also through an application that allows arranging direct contact during the event).
Registration for the event is open: https://inse-2023.b2match.io/ (The number of places is limited)