The M-ERA.NET Call 2023 is launched on 1 March 2023. More than 30 funding agencies participate with an indicative budget of more than 30 million €.
The aim is to fund ambitious transnational RTD projects addressing materials research and innovation including materials for batteries and low carbon energy technologies.
The Call 2023 includes the following thematic areas:
- Sustainable advanced materials for energy
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Functional materials
- Advanced materials and technologies for health applications
- Next generation materials for advanced electronic
The Pre-Proposal Deadline is 16 May 2023, 12:00 noon, Brussels time. The Full-Proposal Deadline is 21 November 2023, 12:00 noon, Brussels time
More information at the following link: https://www.m-era.net/joint-calls/joint-call-2023