The EuroNanoForum is a conference held in the country currently holding the presidency of the Council of the European Union. This conference provides a forum for representatives from academia, industry and policy to engage in comprehensive discussions.
In 2023, the EuroNanoForum will be held in Sweden (Lund), from the 11th to the 13thof June, and the ambition is to organize a high-level, international conference and networking arena in nanoscience and nanotechnology.
EuroNanoForum 2023 will be a strategic conference focused on identifying policy options and priorities, and on planning future actions regarding European activities on nanoscience and nanotechnology. Advanced materials, innovation, sustainability, circular economy and fossil-free energy will also be topics ofstrategic focus.
NANOTECHNOLOGY AND NANOSCIENCE FOR A SUSTAINABLE EUROPE
- Green Energy - European sustainable energy harvesting, storage, and use
- Nanomedicine – Nanomaterials to achieve innovation in healthcare
- Semiconductors and new materials for future chips
- Safe and Sustainable by Design & Environmental Nanosafety
- European Flagships for an innovative Europe
- Quantum Technologies – Europe’s major role
- Advanced Materials and Manufacturing for a sustainable and resilient Europe
- European Infrastructures – From fundamental science to industrial applications
For more information and updates visit: link
Some practical detail:
Date: 11-13 June 2023
Location: Lund University, Faculty of Engineering Campus, Lund, Sweden
Structure: 2+ days, plenary and parallel sessions, workshops, exhibition and poster session,matchmaking for B2B meetings
Format: Hybrid, with room for 400 participants in place and more than 1000 online